Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A sick little baby

On a better day
"I can't breathe out of my nose."



Well we are now the proud parents of a 4 month old. I was just telling Daniel that I can't believe we've had this little guy around that long. He's wonderful and so calm and happy most days. He is sick right now though. Just a cold, but he's still pretty pitiful at times. Maybe when he's well I'll post more frequently. Life has been pretty busy trying to recoup from the holidays. Daniel has begun his busy season so keep him (and me and Abram) in your prayers.

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

Poor baby! No fun when your little one's sick :( Thinking of the three of you!

The Hugheys said...

poor little buddy!!!

Courtney and Jason G. said...

Oh my goodness! Shea, he looks like YOU when you are sick. i saw those same eyes many a morning in college.
:(