Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ta Daahhhh...

Well here I am at 35 weeks and just now showing my face (and belly) to the world wide web. Does this get me out of the dog house with a certain friend????? My next appointment is 5/21 and I'll have an ultrasound to determine baby size and my first of many exams. I feel good but tired most days. I am definitely losing my range of motion by the second and Daniel often has to help push me out of bed in the middle of the night for potty runs. I've started swelling just a little and I'm probably on my 5th bottle of Tums, but hey...it's all worth it right? This weekend begins the major switch of rooms at our house. Abram will get a big boy bed and Sadie's room will have some pink added. As we accomplish these tasks, I'll post pictures. The picture below shows you one of Abram's favorite things in the world...the "bowl." Anytime we drive past water (ex: the Reservoir) he says, "Bowl!" I can't wait to get him in the pool this summer!

Maybe the next post will include some potentially embarrassing photo of Daniel. Until then, it's just Abram and me showing ourselves to you dear friends and family.

6 comments:

Jones Family said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kellie Berry said...

thank you, shea!!! you look GREAT and too CUTE! tried to call you to catch up and hear what the doc is saying. call me some time!

The Hugheys said...

SHEA!!! you DO look great!! :) Keep us posted with baby Sadie!

Ben and Liz Beavers said...

Shea--you look awesome!!! Congrats on baby girl Sadie. Abram is precious too.

Courtney and Jason G. said...

Yippee!!! Way to go shea! That's a darling shirt and you look great!

Sweet little sadie...

Anonymous said...

I know I could get 6" in his ass