Sunday, February 22, 2009

OK, this time I mean it...

Our last post was dated sometime in November I believe, and the words used there were something to the tune of "I'm back." Well, obviously you now know to never trust anything you read from this blog...except what's typed below.

Shea (the pregnant one) and Abram (the wee one) are both napping, so I (the awake one) am following instructions from my wife, given to me just as she fell asleep still fully dressed from church, to update the blog.

Things contine to be crazy, but isn't that true for all families? I'm in the middle of my busy season, so I'm working a lot (hence, the name "busy season"). Abram is an active little 18 month old boy with the bumps and bruises to prove it. Shea's pregnancy is going well. She's 24 weeks now, and if you haven't heard, we found out in January that we are having a baby girl! Very exciting!

We'll see if, in the future, we can't blog a little more often than once every 3 months. Hope you are all well. Take care.

3 comments:

Kellie Berry said...

YEA!! THanks, Daniel!

Courtney and Jason G. said...

FINALLY.

Ashley said...

Congratulations on a little girl! That is going to be so fun! He's going to make a great big brother, too!