Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MIA from the world of blogging

No pictures today...just some updates on our family. Since the last post we've been quite busy.

Daniel has starting a CPA review course and has taken the Audit section of the test. I'm so proud of his hard work and committment to the intense studying. He plans to take all four sections this year, hearing back in December about his scores.

Abram is doing great. He's so fast behind his walking toys these days. He is also saying dog, up, and a lot of other "words." He loves to do things to make you laugh (like clicking his tongue and smacking his lips) and then keep on doing them again and again and again. (He must get that from Daniel.) We can't believe he's about to turn one!

And as some know, I will be staying home full time with Abram starting in September. We feel God leading us in this decision and want to obey. It is not the easiest thing for me, as I really respect my employer and enjoy what I do, but I'm trusting God that my emotions will not lead me but He will.

Anyway, we would love to share more with those who are interested, and look forward to what God has in store for our little family.

And don't worry, I'll post pics soon!

No comments: