Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our (not so little) Little Guy

I love this picture and I love my family!

Abram can now sit up on his own! Keep in mind he really rests on his big belly, but he can play like this for a while without tipping over. He loves his new view of the world. When he's laying on his back now for any length of time, he begins to do "crunches" trying to sit up.



Please notice the hair...hahahahahaha

I know this one is fuzzy, but I LOVE the crazyman expression!


His new favorite thing to do


AND...

Abram is obsessed with his toes these days. It's really fun to watch him explore the 10 new toys he has found on his feet. My favorite is when he gets one in his mouth!






5 comments:

Lee, Leanne and Samuel said...

he is so cute. i love the toe picture in the bumbo...his little feet look so sweet!

Michael and Crissie said...

I love the hair! He is so adorable!

Brittany said...

NICE with the discreet coverage on that last one!

Ashley said...

so cute! I cannot believe how big he is getting! So glad to see that you guys are really doing well!

The Hugheys said...

Precious, Shea and Daniel! I LOVE that hair!!!